These are some of the quotes I found on the internet and have heard throughout
life. The famous quotes on the other pages are more insprational to me, but these are just so darn cute!
- All i want is a guy who will tell his mother i have beautiful eyes, a guy
who will bring me orange
juice when i'm sick, who writes songs about me because he doesn't know any other way to
how he feels.... do you know where i can find one?
- Just so you know...I never stopped loving you, I just stopped letting it
- Sometimes all you have to do is go threw the day hold back the tears and
pretending your okay.
- Theres a difference between a person you like and a person you love if you
love someone the
you always think of him and want to spend time with him, and even if you do break up you will
have a place in your heart for him.
- Whenever you feel a warm breeze brush against you, that's the kiss I blew
- A MiLLi0n WoRDs Would Not Bring You Back, I
Kn0w, BecauseI've Tried. Neither
Would A Million
TeaRs. I Know, BeCause I've Cried
These are the funny ones:
- Roll roll roll ur joint, gently down the line, take a toke, inhale dat smoke, and blow ur friggin mind!
- 24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence? I think not
- An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire hius work
- An unfortunate person is one tries to fart but shits instead
- Beer: helping ugly people get laid since 1823
- Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass
- If it's the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?
- When the media ask him [George W. Bush] a question, he answers, 'Can I use a lifeline?'
- Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money.
- No matter what anybody tells you, words & ideas can change the world. --From Dead Poet's Society
- We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the
human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits
and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. --From Dead Poet's Society